Wednesday 31 August 2011

Another swap over

I recently participated in a swap on Swap-Bot I had to alter a matchbox with the theme being "Glitter Makes The World Go Round".

I make a shabby chic style flower using the Tim Holtz Tattered Floral die. I wet the flower and scrunched it up and left it to dry. Once dry I covered parts with Glossy Accents and then sprinkled with Diamond Dust. I also recovered the already glitzy cherubs with kindy glitz to give them more sparkle. The other little flowers are made from Die Namics rolled rose dies and just blinged up a bit. We were told that it was not a filled matchbox swap but to my mind giving an empty matchbox is like gifting a purse without a coin inside - very bad luck!


So I glittered up a flower I already had, cut out a butterfly sorry but can't remember if it was a die or a punch and glittered the butterfly and a scroll. The last thing to do was to wrap the box and attach a tag. Yet another blingy flower.


All in all very blingy/glittery and pretty.

2 comments: