Sunday 14 August 2011

The other man in my life ......


I have another man in my life besides my dear husband and son. His name is Tim Holtz and is my creative guru. If you look around my craft room you will find plenty of evidence of my love affair with all things Tim. From my Vagabond to my sanding block to the little metal findings. If you haven't discovered Tim yet I might suggest you visit his blog . Not only is he creative he is also extrememly generous and often gives away products to people for just commenting on his blog.

Here are some tags I made at a workshop using Tim Holtz Ranger products





2 comments:

  1. Love your tags Cheryl. I love Tim's work and products too. Thanks for the link to his blog. Glad you are having so much fun with the workshops you have been doing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is lovely to read that you have a second man in your life and that he encourages and nurtures your creativity. Your work is always beautiful

    Love and hugs,
    Linda.

    ReplyDelete