Wednesday 17 August 2011

Swap-Bot Summer Challenge

I recently took part in a Swap-Bot Challenge swap. We had to make something for our partner that used a graphic that was supplied to us.


I had a real challenge on my hands. I wanted to make something I knew my partner would like - but what to make for someone who loves all things halloween and witches. There was nothing else for it I had to grunge and distress them. I made a little witch ticket book and used the flower tickets to make little tags.


Above is the box I sat the tag book in. As you can see I did use a flower ticket as part of the decoration.

Here are the book pages with the tags. My apologies for the quality of the pictures.




I always try to make the presentation of the gift equal to the gift instead. I wrapped the box in black crepe paper, tied some black ribbon around and topped it with a handmade flower that I added diamond dust to then glitzed with black glimmermist.


I hope the recipient loves it as much as I do. It was the first swap I have done that I was truly reluctant to part with.

2 comments:

  1. Your work is so awesome and inspiring to me. I have so much to learn and I am grateful I have friends like you and Jules to help me. I think this is wonderful and I am sure your swap recipient was blown away by your creativity!
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful! I love that you made something that appealed to the tastes of the reicipient.

    ReplyDelete